Friday, July 01, 2005

life in point form

Ever since blogging ricebag has been a little lazy and a lot short of time to email her people privately properly and lengthily ... what with those crazy exams and my incredibly fast-paced life-style hanging out with the fam ... you know how itiz.

Part of an email I sent to someone today:

My really exciting news (other than completing exams) is learning how to drive.

Other than that i'm just finding my feet in this place and the ground keeps shifting under me so am navigating all of that

... am i starting to sound a bit vague?? ... that would be me then, wouldn't it!

in short

house : living in grandads old rundown wooden 1960s hacienda on the hill overlooking the big bay in town - great location but house run-down. moving to my uncles house - house-sitting for him, starting next week. everything just done up so all good
family : love them. really having lots of fam time ... they all really enjoy each others company and visit with each other almost EVERY day so sooner or later i end up at one of their houses every night ... i really have about 4 houses that i stay at every week - someone picks me up and has me to stay over etc
the boy : what boy?? not really looking. hoping the manna will fall from the sky. and in this town there really are not a lot of options!
work : still s*it scared but getting a hang

social : met some EXCELLENT new mates and they are really speaking one mind with me so loving the potential for forging new and good friends

Voila - life in the tropics. Slow but very very full.

Gotta love n' leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home