Tuesday, September 13, 2005

little fuck-up

Remember how ricebag is in like?? Well the object of that like ... has a ... has a LTG ... long-term galfriend. SHEIZER!!

Strangely enough, this does not altogether deter ricebag.

Might have something to do with the fact LTG lives in another country and reportedly is a bit of a plain jane (the plain-jane bit does worry me slightly as this means LTG might have a fantastic personality to compensate - much rather do battle with a barbie ... an intelligent man will usually get it right). So now I find myself in the unenviable position of having to steal a man away.

Stay tuned. The girls from my office are ... as per our rapid gun-fire emails this afternoon.

I give myself 3 months. 3 months to be myself and give him no option. Just between you and me I just know. There are some things I know. Like the minute we met I knew that IT wouldn't work until Xmas ... and I didn't know why - and now I do (because of this person with a prior claim). Like I know that this boy fits me - it's just something I know. I also acknowledge there is only so much a gal can do ... within reason and if she intends to keep her self-respect (which I do) ... so this old gal is going to play at Being Ricebag and make sure that boy is in the audience, binocs in tow, taking notes at every opportunity. I don't need magic, violence or divine intervention. Just a little time. Like 3 months. Like around X-mas something just might come good.

If you think I sound psychotic - don't worry. I am hardly anywhere near obsessed. Like I said, I just know. So I'm actually more relaxed than when I did not know about the LTG. I too am going to sit back and watch this happen. And we'll see. As I said before, we shall just have to see what unfolds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home