Tuesday, September 13, 2005

best gov

Well ... in light of my last few emails ... I am feeling a little depressed ... but only because of this EXCELLENT news - one of my oldest and truest, a most beautiful friend from boarding-skooool, EKG AKA Gutter AKA Gov ... just got engaged. CONGRATULATIONS my love!! You actually deserve every good thing and I think Mr T might just be well up to the task spending the rest of this lifetime earning the right to call someone as worthy as you, his.

What can I say Gov? I love you to bits and news of your happiness is smashing.

I miss you loads and loads and loads and send you the MASSIVEST hug ever!! Until next I come your way and the guava, champagne and waterskiis are on me. Always, Ricebag.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Can I claim the hug in person soon please! Look forward to Champagne & Guava at the earliest opportunity!

27 September, 2005 11:24  
Blogger highlander islander said...

Hug. Check. Champagne. Check. Guava. Check. In person. Check. Double Check.

28 September, 2005 14:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home