Thursday, June 09, 2005

dearest fin

Dearest Fin is a delightful 7-month baby that lives in Dublin with his 'dada' and 'mama', my friends, Karlos & Mich. I sent him an email today:

Dearest Fin

I hope you know how beautiful you are!

Seems being all loved up and striped up agrees with you. The pics of you are are very flattering and will duly be saved to the stripey 'little Fin' folder I've created ... am so glad to see dada and mama have been clothing you in that totally practical & adorable striped bonds-baby style and am sure you're having much more fun at creche than the olds are when you're not with them. I am also sure you have at least one new pair of (striped perhaps?) baby Birkies since I saw you in Sydney in January.

Sounds like you're keeping ma n' pa busy - we don't want them to get lazy now! But you're looking happy and healthy and striped so I guess they must be doing something right.

The latest addition to my big family over here in my tropical 24-7 summer land is another 7 month old baby boy - Dhink, which means 'to give' in my language. And I can categorically state that you are both the CUTEST babies I have EVER seen! I plan one day to introduce you so you can swap stripes for frangipanis. Until then I promise to pass on the stripe ethic in my efforts to better little-baby-kind in the Pacific.

Lots and lots of love little Fin. I hope to see you one day soon ... long before you outgrow stripes and creches.

Your aunty, Ricebag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home