Saturday, June 04, 2005

the little 8

Satade in da ofis ... Yes that's right ... poor little old ricebag is wiling away her most promising years in the office. How utterly boring. Truth is I LOVE working weekends or after hours because I actually get schtuff done ... my concentration levels are high high high and it feels good to have no distractions (other than time-out for blagging-on-blog.) But that doesn't mean I want to work ALL the time ... and lately work is all I seem to be doing or thinking about when I'm not doing ...

I just rang Aunty D to say I am staying at her house tonight and in the back-ground I could hear the little 8 pre-teen members of my extended family ... D said the little 8 babies are sitting crosslegged on her patio floor taking a home-made Bible quiz and they are giggling and I can see them being very good for Aunty D who we all love to love ... all the little 8 just promised not to leave Ds until after I get there so this is really really great because the little 8, who I see every weekend, are so much fun and they really just kill me and I am just going to run downstairs to the chemist and buy the little 8, 8 little pairs of swimming goggles they have on sale.

I love the little 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home