Friday, June 17, 2005

fashion-friday : aurelio costarella

Aurelio Costarella : frothy & feminine Perth-based designer. Cotton & tulle memories of a bygone era and historic personalities ... romantic line detail and intiricate panel work makes his pieces beautiful and wearable.

Aurelio Costarella Sydney Winter 2005

WHY??

Just because, because it's 4pm on a Friday and all the bosses have left the office and noone at any other supposed place of work is answering any of my phone calls and I have to seriously start cramming for some MAJOR exams coming up in 10 days and just because because because I like clothes. I LIKE CLOTHES. And because I like some of the clothes coming out of Australia and so there.

And because I like clothes, and I like some fashion - I like fashion when it's fits my style, when its something I would have in my wardrobe or slumped over my couch or puddled in the corner of my room. And I only like clothes that I would or could actually wear so I thought you could get a glimpse of the kind of stuff ricebag would hold if she could and has if she does ... so we'll be having a fashion-friday segment every flyday methinks.

Aurelio Costarella Sydney Winter 2005

Aurelio Costarella Sydney Winter 2005

*Pictures taken from Sydney Morning Herald Website*

3 Comments:

Blogger little pilgrim said...

i love the clothes too. post more! i will check again friday.

21 June, 2005 19:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI his website is divine and he has just opened a store in Perth Western Australia called POST.

07 November, 2006 22:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow, i love this!

03 March, 2008 21:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home