Thursday, March 16, 2006

dreaming on the ides of march

Yesterday was the ides of march (from the other JC - see "Et tu Brute") … yesterday was a day like any other except it ended with a long long meal between two long time friends of mine … and I know one will never sit with the other agin … too much history and not enough distance means something ended on the ides. And for ricebag, I think its ok. Not every relationship should continue just because just because …

So I went home a lot tired and a little wiped out. And proceeded to have a dream … a dream where my boyfriend of one month (dream boyf) proposed to me over the phone and I said yes and all of a sudden the wedding was here and I was dressed and people were arriving and I had a moments hesitation and then there I am in his arms and it all seems perfect and at the back of my head I am thinking … its ok - if it doesn’t work out, we can get a divorce.

Is that how it happens??

Never had a wedding dream before where I was the broid - might have something to do with the fact that in 9 days time I am flying down to Sydney to attend 2 weddings for 2 of my greatest friends!! I am so excited to be there to witness the most special occasion of 2 of the most special people and to see all my oldies and goodies, my bum-chums and fag-hags, and to fall back in the lap of the city that I love the best. It's all looking blue skies and I just feel so very fortunate to be a part of the good things that are happening in the lives of people I respect and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home