Friday, May 26, 2006

pimmsy ricebag

Well. There was a little while there when ricebag was in London that Pimms and lemonade, mint and a berry on the cracked cement pavers at the back and side of our little broke-down palace were the sundowners on downy Sundays ... yeah ... what a start to often quite looooooooong nights.

In memory of those, my old boarding school mate kbbaway in Sydney and me in POM had the following email exchange yesterday:


From:ricebag
To: kbbaway

tis true. i was i was. i was the pimms maker.
so i miss making. miss making pimms and all sorts of things.
just png i guess.
miss you too.

From: kbbaway
To: ricebag

Farewell dinner at work. In the Australian tradition, we all have to bring a plate from one of the countries that Missy here will be visiting. I picked England, so we will be snacking on cucumber sandwiches and jugs of Pimms and lemonade! But you were always the Pimms maker!

From:ricebag
To: kbbaway

OH ME GAD!!I was just right this SECOND thinking about YOU!!Honey - Pimms is SO civilised - I MISS PIMMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!whats the lovely occasion.!

From: kbbaway
To: ricebag

How will I cope?ARGHHHH! I have to make jugs of Pimms this afternoon. How will I cope without you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home