Thursday, November 09, 2006

miracle worker

I spent all week praying that God would help me - and he did. Naturally, my praying efforts seem to kick in just when I need Him the most. And boy, did I need a miracle!!

No small thanks to the big man upstairs because he came through.

3 months ago ricebga put in her application for a new passport ... after months of getting fobbed off I went down to out UNtrusty Dept of Immigration and found out they lost my passport - NOT good to know when I'll be needing it TOMORROW (yes yes yes, I am going down south again).

So I asked around, got a contact, rang, harassed her and generally hovered around her place of work until she finally helped me and I submitted ANOTHER application on Monday and yesretday they gave me my brand new passport - something they manged to do in 48 hrs what they couldn't get done in 16 weeks. And then I put the brand new passport in for a visa for Australia - usually takes a week and they DON'T like to be pushed but the ever-so-nice M behind the counter gave me a wink and nudged my visa applciation along and here I sit in my office writing to you as a person who managed to get her passport AND visa in less than 4days - an AMAZING feat by any man's standard but absolutely nothing for Him.

So glad.

See you soon el soon el soon Govvie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home