Friday, January 26, 2007

plum blossom baby

2003 plum blossom : new york central park : some perfect day : everybody loves the cherry, but my heart is for plum

Today is Australia's Birthday and Paul Newman's Birthday and Ellen DeGeneres' Birthday .... and also for our baby plum - yes, it's BABYSISTER'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Hepi Bondei Baby. So nice to know by only 7am today in Tokyoyo-ma the b-day seems it's gotten off to a brilliant start ... here's what the little plum had to email from her little lilypad after a night of celebrations-in-anticipation:

"there was a suprise cake at work & then my mates at my old school took me to one of my favourite ponce bars till 4am. they all chipped in & bought me 3 kayaking day trips. its 7am & i just got flowers delivered, sam my next door neighboor & really good mate just dropped by on his way to work & sang me happy b.day, & then u called!!! yay!!!"

... and the day has only just begun baby. Lots more to come. PROMISE!!

Just know we love you to pieces and miss you so that I don't even think you know. Love you baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home