Wednesday, July 20, 2005

jcd on kokoda

Well I am proud! Proud of all my friends who complete the infamous Kokoda Track.

And a mate has finished hiking this track - JCD. Such an accomplishment! By all accounts this is a completely intense experience and I am looking very forward to half-killing myself one day soon on the same trail.

JCD is an australian volunteer in Lae who keeps up a great weblog called PNGlife where he chronicles the anomalies, frustrations and rewards of making it in PNG. Visit his site for more on his Kokoda campaign and other stories about life in this place place place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nomad said...

thanks for the nice words. It does feel like a bit of an accomplishment now looking back on it. At the time I wasn't so sure .. as we struggled and sweated.

If you go and walk it, please note that I won't be coming. I am sticking to my once is enough.

20 July, 2005 19:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home