Friday, August 26, 2005

week in the life of

Hiya. Been super-busy this weeeeek. Big boss & ors came up from Sydney. Monday nite with my old nanny, Lusam, and her kids ... including the twins whom I named back when they were just blips on the ultra-sound in 2002 - Enoch and Leah : had to go to a funeral for a cousin baby who died : 2x 6am drop-off/pick-up at the international airport : wed - big work dinner, drank copious amounts of wine and had my first fag with my boss : tues - big-time family meeting with all the aunties & uncles to discuss the sky falling in last week in Enga : very busy with board of directors meeting of youth service club I am member of and various activities associated with that : organising finance for a bank loan re housie-housie-housie : getting yelled at intermittently by this boss and MyMama : Jimmy Barnes is in town tonight so will be attending with my beautiful Fiona's : due to spend w/end in office and when not in office, practising staying alive on Port Moresby's roads as I go behind the wheel ... just another week.

Pretty blah, huh. Wouldn't mind squeezing a main squeeze in there somewhere. At some stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home