Monday, March 20, 2006

ricebag qualifies

A pretty HUGE thing happened to me today. Something I have been waiting and slaving away for the last 10 months - basically I attended the National Court today which ordered that I am now permitted to practice in my profession in this country!! Can’t tell you it's actually taken 4 years to get to this point - and today … it came. My family breathes a sigh of relief. I just breathe.

Despite the attempts of others to put out my fire ... I have been fighting for my right to live and work in my own country, in my own place. And this feels like a great big fuck you to the ones who wanted to squash a little girl.

Ricebag feels like her shit is starting to come together and that feels better than anything else possibly could right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey,
congratulations!!!!!!!
thats absolutely fabulous. me so happy for you you yay yay hip hip hooray.
been trying to call you for ages on your mobile but nobody picks up....what?! and i cant check my yahoo.
so much to tell you.
will try again this weekend.
rabu yu (japonese englese for love you)

BabySister

21 March, 2006 21:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home