Friday, May 26, 2006

another week in the so-so life of ricebag

This week the scintillating drama comes to a stagnant, somewhat aborted pause in-the-life-of-ricebag ... And again we have the 2 recurring themes in ricebags pathetic existence ... her non-existent embarrassing zero love-life and her inability to actually get a bloody driving licence:

  • Aaaaaaaaaargh. Me so so so goddam pathetic. Ricebag is SHIT at making the first move. SO SHIT!! She can read ALL the signals but still finds it impossible to navigate. So whats this all about? Yes, yes, a boy. By 'boy' I mean The Boy. He is younger. And he is HOT. HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT. Cannot even begin to tell you how HOT!! And for some stupid reason, I cannot get him out of my head! I try and I try. And I avoid. And it still does not work. And today he called me "mate" ….. I know he likes/lusts me too ….. But I fear a certain incident on Saturday night between ricebag another boy (who is really A Man), has made The Boy's secret like for ricebag drain away ….. And now he called me 'mate'. Me so goddam sad.
  • AAAAAAAARGH. Supposed to have my driving test this week but the FUCKING traffic police SHUT SHOP without any explanation!! BabySister arrives on Sunday and I am pretty pissed off I wont be able to collect her all by myself.
  • So yeah - BabySister is FINALLY coming after playing my usual game of being the 'prodigal daughter' and we're all just so excited and chuffed and its, for me, going to be such a highlight of this whole goddam year - just having her for a month!!
  • Been driving around with MyMama and am about ready to kill her!! JESUS!! I mean … the lady (as much as I love her - especially when she isn't criticising my driving) has been making my driving an absolute MISERY with her constant side-line commentary of almost EVERY thing I do behind the wheel - it did actually end in tears for me last night - and ... all this from a woman who failed her driving test 5 times - FIVE TIMES!! Lord knows I am going to be going so-lo once I get my licence.
  • A good ole galpal, Min-Mo, from Sydney Uni, is up in POM for work this week and catching up with her has been surreal. She is just gorgeous and totally animated and interesting and I am not sure you can ask for more from people. So so so looking forward to playing with her tonight!!
  • Just about driving again (it IS the focus of my life right now - as it will be the defining factor in relation to my freedom) … I LOVE IT. Cars, motor vehicles … take on a whole new meaning … I am actually mesmirised by the wheels on the car that go round and round, round and round …
  • Worked until midnight at work on Wednesday - the latest I have EVER stayed at work in one year of working in PNG - and I was exhausted the next day!! Its so strange to me considering ricebag spent over a year in London pulling 80 hour weeks and working always until midnight on weekdays … and I was like a robot back then .. Getup-work-gohome-sleep-getup-work … correction: I WAS a robot.
  • One of my cousins Isha, had her 25th bday during the week - lovely old gal but a big bloody pain in the bum.
  • Another one of my cousins, Luca, has been driving IN-COUNTRY a lot lately and caught typhoid from some village he was staying in, so he has been reeeeeeeally sick. Poor Luca - you're my mate and my cuz, and am sending LOTS of good wishes.
  • The last few days we have had an IT guy up in the office from Australia … and I gotta tell you - its strange - but I am DEFINITELY sexually attracted to him - and he must be 45! He is tall and pudgy and bald …. Uh oh … lets go back a bit … he is tall and sexy and has a beautiful face and a great voice and he is smiling at ricebag all the time, making excuses to pop into my office … God, I wish ricebag was sophisticated enough to have an office-affair (although I do wish more that he was 15 years younger) - I don't think ANY woman should make it through life without making that huge HUGE no-no.
  • So so so. Have pretty, oh, a VERY, busy weekend planned and will let you know if anything of substance materialises out of all the events over the next 2.5 days … esp tonight … TGIF is what I say!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home