Thursday, November 09, 2006

days on and on

So lovers.

It's been raining in POM. That muggy mozzy rain that sits in between a beat and a patter and really just makes everything a little greener but doesn't really relieve the summer swelter ... a heat which has blown in and is sitting heavy every day, beating on this brown earth.

So I have been sitting in my aircon tower and have been MASSIVELY busy with work. I haven't worked so many hours in a day since I was in London and it ain't no picnic. Workity Work Work.

A weird thing happened, when all that stuff with FJ went down - that very same day my boss let me take my own files - which basically means the hand-holding is over and the beast is unleashed .. so yeah. I had the biggest professionally beaut day this year and most emotionally shit day this year all rolled into one - what a wollop.

I'd love to say I've taken it all in stride and while my head is bobbing, I have been feeling el swamped - emotionally and workerly. No help that MyBoss just skipped town and I am dealing man - Dealing!

So - that's some of where it's at.

I'm getting on a jet plane tomurrah and so just saying g'bye and check youse when I return.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home