Wednesday, March 21, 2007

bye woo : in india

Heya lovers.

The past few days have been an absolute whirlwind and I will summarise soon.

Just letting you know I had the most fortunate opportunity to cross paths with my Woo here in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India these past 2 days. Woo and her Kzee boy and we could have been in Paddington for what the world means. Slightly bizarre even though I hadn't seen her in (exactly!!) one year - and here we meet in India.

Love you baby and Berlin is going to love you too.

xx

2 Comments:

Blogger bamsandted said...

ah ma kymba,
was so good to see you too!!
such a big part of me misses having you in the same city all the time....too fleeting in a'bad xxxxxxxx

25 March, 2007 21:16  
Blogger Save PNG said...

Hey Girl,

I am currently out of country as well, in Aus for a few days, returning on Saturday. Unfortunatley I will miss Manu's Birthday. It sounds like it is going to go off.
The plans for Earth Day are all falling into place, so it is shapiong up to be quite an interesting day so far. Hopefully there will be some rubbish to pick up down on Ela. The Kone Sharks are gonna come down as well.

PNG misses you, I miss you. I can imagine that you are bringing plenty of smiles, undoubtedly enriching the lives of others with your presence. Lucky them!!!

I am so proud of you. Your an inspiration.

Looking forward to hearing all about it on your fairy light verandah.

Lots of things to continue planning. I put in the constitution the other last week Friday. Things are coming along. I cannot thank you enough for your help.

Got a t-shirt design done up as well for Ela Beachm I think that you will like it. Is has a poicture of a turtle on the front so I am sure that you will appreciate it. It is gonna be green, as the colour green is the colour of the heart chackra and means compassion...

Blah blah blah...

Enjoy your experience and enrichment, wishing that I could be there too.

Lots of Love
xxx (Kevork kiss)

29 March, 2007 23:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home