Monday, August 08, 2005

call me biased

DHINK : call me biased ... but isn't this just the cutest baby ...CMON!!

I am a little sick of feeling such shitty self-esteem these days ... but all I have to do is take a look at my cousin Dhink, baby dundu, and all of a sudden there's this massive bit of perspective shoved in my arms ... yeah, loving having this family constantly remind me that nothing is so bad with them around.

At the risk of sounding softer than I am, I am kind of loving the felicity of children ... they bring their parents such joy - I can see that - and they bring me joy too. Their needs and their love are such blessings ... it's like some kind of pact made with God. He said I'll give you the most important job in the world and your reward for doing it as best you can is the purest kind of love and trust. So I am watching it happen all around me ... to my aunties and uncles who have young kids.

But for now, let us not forget that at the end of the day the reason I am such a good auntie ... is because I know I can always give them back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are right to be biased. He is beautiful. If this is your cousin then it confirms your progeny are going to be very blessed genetically.

09 August, 2005 07:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home