Thursday, June 07, 2007

i really can not wait

Some things have happened in the past 2 weeks that make me feel I can't get to Sydney fast enough (sorry!!) ... I've been let down, I've been pushed around. I am still me but knowing I am leaving soon has made me just about ready to hang my shoes.

I know I am going to miss this place like hell. I just am. It's in my blood now. But I am so ready to go ... for a little while anyway. I suspect the missing in my gut will be worth it.

So Sydney ...

I look forward to seeing you next week.

It will be terrific,

I will bow when I see you,

you will bow when you see me,

we will bump heads and knock each other unconscious

and when we come to we won’t remember anything,

we will mumble pardon me and shuffle off in to brand new lives.

I really can not wait.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you to get here too.

08 June, 2007 07:38  
Blogger highlander islander said...

yayayayay. next time i see you you'll be getting to the place where 2 become 1 (but not in manner of spice girls?).

yay.

but sad welpy yay in there somewhere too. you know my png is hard to leave. and thats why i wuv yu - because you know you know you know.

08 June, 2007 10:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home