Friday, October 07, 2005

viva le ricebag

Dearest all.

Ricebag in office ... will be in office another week. Unfortunately little sick spell means she can't run away as soon as she had planned.

Life in the tropics is bubbling along. I will miss my work-mates ... all the girls ... our lunch-time trips to China ... to SH shopping in Bads ... our greasy BigR take-outs ... our mish-mash left-over-rover altogether messes in the office kitchen ... I will miss our indecision (3 hours to discuss/decide whether to go out or not ... I will miss our funny grabs and small flashes of illumination ... it was all just ways to spread some the unfairness of being an office-working chic ... I will miss them!

Most of all I will miss my secretary. Dearest Geko. Don't mess with Geko!! Don't even begin to mess with her. She is cool and calm and organised and just everything a professional should be. Love you Geko! Love your spanish combs and the lovely smile and the secret smirks behind our bosses backs - those 2 would be lost without you!

So a weekend looms ... for ricebag its going to be one spent in the office ... ricebag a la opis ...

But first I am going to have a TGIF glass of wine down at the hotel on the beach ... where a certain someone is going to be there ... ahuh ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home