Tuesday, February 27, 2007

dudley

It's official. The Oscars suck. Last night was interminable and ... boring. I hadn't watched them since Gwynnie in her merangue blubbed all over the planet her slightly over-rehearsed blah-blech speech 8 years ago. And now I know why I waited so long.

Also, can I say I ALWAYS thought Helen Mirren was hot! Hey - you got to watch Prime Suspect to get it. That lady has class I tell you. Though not so sure about her salute to The Queen last night, I do think she beats a lot of those LA wannabes hands down.

So, I always love a perve on the red carpet ... and hey Dawso - when is my turn? You promised me 6 years ago that you would take me first over everyone else down the Oscars red carpet. Still working on that dress my love. Just promise me you won't be tempted by that pale blue safari suit you just can't give up. I have every faith we'll make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home