Thursday, June 07, 2007

8 things

heya peeps

my lovely pinky u and miss priscilla have both sent on that 'write 8 things' about yourself fwd that's doing the rounds.

in return I must reveal 8 things about myself :

  1. Up until (and maybe a weeeeee bit after) I was "old enough to know better" I thought dogs were boys and girls were cats and when they had a baby girl it was a cat and when they had a boy … you geddit.
  2. I just started to wear a dental plate.
  3. I am little-bit-fast driver.
  4. If I could only take one thing in the whole entire world to a deserted island it would be Babysister (sorry honey!! but that’s coz I can't live without you - not because if I be stranded you should be stranded too).
  5. I used to read SUPER-FAST. But I missed things. Like the meanings that live in the spaces in between the words. So now I read slower and spend far too long staring into the drops which are the spaces in between the words.
  6. Before I was 25 I had a great fear of failing the ultimate task of not being All I Am Meant To Be. Now I don't have that fear. At all.
  7. I love being alone. I love. Hammocks and gin. Books and bed. Salt on my skin.
  8. I am dreaming of motorbikes, butterflies and Crossing Africa next.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a very fast driver, sweetheart! I learned that from you.

07 June, 2007 21:46  
Blogger highlander islander said...

oooooooooooh, my bad!!

08 June, 2007 10:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol@ number 1. I use to think everyone grew up to be a boy and that my being a girl was a temporary thing.

11 June, 2007 17:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home